- You are the driving force behind the setup, the follow up and the execution of an efficient Procurement Policy within the company
- You take the lead in a continuous cycle of improvement of total cost of ownership. You challenge the business in reaching our cost and quality goals
- You support management in selecting the appropriate supplier, you negotiate the contracts, with support of our legal officer. You manage the contracts and communicate actively upon expiry dates
- You request information from suppliers through RFI and RFP’s, you analyze the incoming offers and compare price/quality.
- You make sure to incorporate legal obligations and other legislative needs into the process and contracts. You follow up on their execution.
- You are a vital link between our different suppliers and our business, you are a partner to our accounting function ensuring provisions are set right and costs are monitored and administered correctly.
- You ensure that the inventory reception and maintenance levels correspond with the procured goods and services, you work smooth inventory and supply chain processes, on that behalf you work in close cooperation with the Supply Chain Specialist
- You have a degree in procurement or similar
- You have a first experience of 2-3 years in a procurement position
- You have a first experience with inventory management
- You are communicative, you know how to influence, you are a networker and get things done
- You are a problem solver by nature, accurate in execute, flexible when needed and remain calm during busier times
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- A prior usage and knowledge of SBN and Navision is a definite plus
- You have excellent language skills in English, Dutch and French
- You have excellent analytical skills, have a thorough understanding of the buying cycle and the decision making process
- You are process-minded and walk the extra mile in finding the appropriate solution to our challenging KPI’s
Kies uw taal
Choisissez votre langue