Analysing Sales Performance & correctly rewarding performance plays a key role in the commercial strategy of our organisation. Therefore it has been decided to build a new function and to attract external talent.
For this role we welcome, a Brussels based, talented & energetic analyst with a natural desire to understand human motivation and how to drive (over) performance.
- - Provides financial and performance analysis and reporting in support of the sales function.
- - Delivers metrics to support the sales function of the organization.
- - Works closely with sales and finance to track progress towards revenue forecasts.
- - Gathers, analyzes, prepares and validates sales financial and performance data.
- - Develops financial forecasts and variance analyses for the sales organization such as:
- Creates regular and special financial and market trend analyses from available financial data to support sales management considerations- Maintains financial models and systems tools utilizing large sets of data- Supports the development of automated tools and financial modeling software application to increase efficiency and accuracy of analyses and reporting.- Communicates effectively and concisely in oral and written messages.- Performs other duties as required.
- * Sales forecasts and results compared to plan
- * Type of product, pricing, and penetration in each territory
- * Discounts and incentives performance
- * Monitors and prepares regular and special reports on sales division financial performance
- - Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance or economics required
- - 3-5 years’ experience in sales controlling and analysis or external auditor
- - Advanced knowledge of/skills in the content areas of:
- Natural high attention to detail while maintaining focus and pace- Strong analytical skills required- You are an excellent communicator, both in word and writing- You have experience in working cross-functional and positively influencing as needed- You have a good understanding of commercial drivers of business as well as operational- You have a natural drive to understand about people motivation and how to influence- You think positive and are creative in approaching challenges- You are bi lingual (French-Dutch) and express well in English
- * Financial and/or sales forecasting techniques
- * Extracting appropriate financial elements from business deals/contracts
- * Creating and presenting financial reports
- * Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- * ERP experience preferred