Analysing Sales Performance & correctly rewarding performance plays a key role in the commercial strategy of our organisation. Therefore it has been decided to build a new function and to attract external talent to fill the position of Head of Sales and Performance & Commissioning.
Within this role you will be able to build a world class team working these matters, 2 sales performance analysts (1 Brussels base, 1 Amsterdam based) and one commissions scheme responsible (Brussels based).
This role will be Brussels based (and have occasional travel to the Netherlands).
- - You play a key role in the development, the management and the analyses of the commercial strategy. You advise the Management Team on possible changes;
- - You follow up on commercial goals and objectives: you organize, coordinate, maintain and verify sales results, in cooperation with your team and other colleagues in finance and sales. You suggest concrete measures to drive (over)performance;
- - You analyze sales results onto the level of the individual sales representative, you analyze returns on product level, region, channel and other;
- - You play a key role in predicting the future, you will communicate with you other colleagues in finance on forecasts, new product launch, new packages, commercial actions and others
- - You have a natural desire to analyze human behavior and motivation, you know how to positively influence result and reward performance
- - Your analyze the impact of sales discounts, incentives, seasonality on sales performance and advice sales management.
- - You ensure the development of automated tools and financial modeling software applications to increase efficiency and accuracy of analyses and reporting
- - You manage a team of specialists within a BeNe dedicated environment
- - You have a university degree (by preference in economics)
- - You have at least 10 years of relevant experience in Sales Controlling and Incentive schemes, in preference in a B2C setting
- - You have excellent knowledge of/skills in the content areas of:
- * Financial and/or sales forecasting techniques
- * Extracting appropriate financial elements from business deals/contracts
- * Creating and presenting financial reports
- * Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- * ERP experience must have
- - You have excellent analytical capabilities
- - You are focussed in getting issues crystal clear and making the outcome actionable
- - You are an excellent communicator, both in word and writing
- - You have experience in working cross-functional and positively influencing as needed
- - You have an excellent understanding of commercial drivers of business as well as operational
- - You have a natural drive to understand about people motivation and how to influence
- - You think positive and are creative in approaching challenges
- - You are bi lingual (French-Dutch) and express well in English