The main objective for Service desk is to provide support on the corporate IT platform to internal end users within Verisure. You will support users on a daily basis as well as manage innovative projects within IT Operations. The tasks include hardware and software troubleshooting, installation and configuration of computers, peripherals such as video conferencing systems and printers. Other tasks include making purchases of computers and peripherals as well as administration of Active Directory, Office 365 and other systems. You also work closely with the Corporate Systems team regarding improvements and feedback on client infrastructure. This means, for example, Applications in application deployment, security and training in new tools and features.
You will be part of the Service Desk responsible for our Office based in Brussels, but you will frequently work in our different regional offices in Belgium and the Netherlands. The team you belong to consists of 13 members in 6 different countries and you will have a close collaboration across the teams. You will report to the Service Desk Manager based in Malmö, Sweden.
- IT Support including coaching in IT and Video Conferencing Tools
- Act as a 1st line, single point of contact for IT related incidents and Service requests within the company
- Maintain, support and trouble-shoot our video conferencing facilities
- Incident and service request resolution
- Provide IT sessions for onboarding new employees
- Configuration and installation of desktop & laptop workstations and applications
- Managing user accounts for our various systems (Adding, Deleting and changing accounts)
- Use available resources to resolve incidents (people, tools, and processes)
- Tracks cases to ensure timely response (in accordance with Service Level Agreement)
- Assign and administer access permissions on shared resources
- Ensure that the work follow the compliance guidelines
- Dispatch incidents to relevant level support team
- Bachelor education within IT or equivalent
- Good overall and in-depth knowledge of managing and developing an Enterprise IT platform
- Dutch, French and English at excellent level
- Microsoft Windows and macOS knowledge
- Good computer skills within hardware and software
- Strong process and organizational skills
- Successful team player and service minded
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Can engage directly at various level delivering on project management within a global multinational organization
- We provide ongoing inspiration, training and active support, which further develops your professional skills.
- A salary that matches market and attractive employee benefits, including a company car.
- We offer an exciting role with career opportunities.
- You will receive an attractive fixed salary including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, health insurance and a pension plan.
- Your statutory holiday allowance is supplemented by 6 ADV days (reduced working hours).
- Private parking available and our site can be easily accessed by public transport.
Kies uw taal
Choisissez votre langue